Effective January 1, 2019, the cost to ride the Dulles Toll Road will change to $3.25 at the Main Toll Plaza, and $1.50 on the ramps for 2-axle vehicles. Click here for more details and rates for vehicles in other classes.
Facts and Figures
Additional Facts about the Dulles Toll Road
- Lanes each direction: 4 lanes (3 all-purpose lanes, 1 HOV High Occupancy Vehicle lane)
- Toll Road Length: 14 miles
- Number of Lane Miles: 112 miles
- Exit ramps off of the Toll Road: 9 westbound and 8 eastbound
- Toll Lane Configuration: 25 Full Service lanes, 6 Exact Change lanes, 28 E-ZPass Only lanes
- Westbound Toll Plaza Locations: 1 Main Toll Plaza
- Eastbound Toll Plaza Locations: 1 Main Toll Plaza
- Main Toll Plaza (Westbound and Eastbound): 4 E-ZPass Only lanes, 3 Full Service lanes. Full service booths at the Main Toll Plaza are operated 24 hours each day.
Ramp Plazas have a combination of Full Service, Exact Change and E-ZPass only lanes. Full service ramp toll booths are operated daily from 5:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. After 9:30 p.m. payment is by Exact Coins or E-ZPass only.