The Dulles Corridor Advisory Committee (“DCAC”) is an eight-member committee established by the Permit and Operating Agreement between the Virginia Department of Transportation (“VDOT”) and the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (“Airports Authority”). Under the Permit and Operating Agreement, VDOT has authorized the Airports Authority, for a 50-year period beginning on November 1, 2008, to operate the Dulles Toll Road (“DTR"), to set toll rates for the DTR and to collect tolls from DTR users.
The DCAC’s function is to provide advice to the Airports Authority on any changes to DTR toll rates, and on issues related to the management, improvement and expansion of the Dulles Corridor. The DCAC is to meet at least two times a year, unless its members otherwise agree.
Next DCAC Meeting
The next meeting of the Dulles Corridor Advisory Committee (DCAC) will occur in 2021 (Meeting date will be determined and announced). DCAC last met virtually on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
October 29, 2020 Log-in information:
Alternatively, members of the public were invited to join via Telephone: o Dial: (215) 446-3649 (USA) or (888) 557-8511 (US Toll Free)
- Conference code is: 992-0925
Meeting materials from the most recent, previous DCAC meeting, which occurred on Thursday, December 5, 2019, meeting are available here.
The Dulles Corridor Advisory Committee is composed of these eight members:
- The Secretary of Transportation of the Commonwealth of Virginia or designee
- A Northern Virginia Member of the Commonwealth Transportation Board
- The Chairman of the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors
- The County Executive of Fairfax County
- The Chairman of the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors
- The County Administrator of Loudoun County
- The Chairman of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Board of Directors or designee
- The President and Chief Executive Officer of the Airports Authority
Links to Archived Meeting Materials and Documents
Select meeting date below to view available materials and documents
- 2007: July 10 Meeting
- 2008: November 24 Meeting
- 2009: June 23 Meeting / December 10 Meeting
- 2010: April 21 Meeting / November 18 Meeting
- 2011: November 28 Meeting / December 20 Meeting
- 2012: March 29 Meeting / October 5 Meeting
- 2013: June 20 Meeting / December 2 Meeting
- 2014: May 30 Meeting / December 15 Meeting
- 2015: June 15 Meeting / December 3 Meeting
- 2016: June 22 Meeting / December 1 Meeting
- 2017: June 30 Meeting / November 29 Meeting
- 2018: May 31 Meeting / October 11 Meeting
- 2019: September 27 Meeting / December 5 Meeting
- 2020: October 29 Meeting